15.00 € (113.02 kn)
Grow your own or offer to those you like, four-leaf clovers, a sign of luck!
Do you have questions about branding, quantity, prices? Contact us!
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days from payment
Available on backorder
A recycled wine bottle where you can grow your four-leaf clover.
A cut glass bottle, cork lid, coconut disk, clay pebbles and two clover bulbs.
Ø: 7 cm, H: 10 cm
HOW TO GROW
1. Remove the bulbs.
2. Leave the coconut disk and add water until the top of the glass bottle.
3. Wait a few minutes until the water disappears.
4. Bury the bulbs leaving the tip slightly out.
5. After 4-6 weeks it should germinate (could be less depending on the season of the year).
6. Water when the soil appears to be dry.
If you need additional product information, fill out the form. We will reply as soon as possible.